Our client is looking for a Clerk Receptionist. This person will be responsible for welcoming and directing visitors into the office whilst ensuring that colleagues have administrative support at all times.
Salary: R8,000 per month
- Meeting and greeting visitors on arrival to the office acting as a receptionist to all visitors.
- Answering the telephone, refer callers to the appropriate person and take messages.
- File all office documents and records ensuring that files are kept up to date.
- Arranging documentation as required, including photocopying and faxing.
- Delivering and collecting all mail and courier items entering and exiting the office.
- Photocopying all material as required.
- Control the stationery room and make sure that stationery is ordered.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Education: Should have completed school
- Physical: Professional appearance.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
Not interested? Click here to see all the other Pretoria jobs!
Your application will be delivered to our client who will then decide whether they would like to invite you for an interview. We have a standing rule that if you have not heard anything within 4 weeks then please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Want to apply? Read this first:
We do receive a lot of spam submissions which is very frustrating and a waste of our time. We came up with the following solution:
- You read about this vacancy on our Facebook page;
- After you have submitted your application you need to go back to the Facebook status update where you saw this advert;
- You need to LIKE that status update so that we can see you are a real person;
- Your application will NOT be delivered to us if you have not LIKED the status update.
Click here to apply
Articles to guide you with your job hunting:
How to Build a Resume: Increased job search competition makes it inevitable to develop a well planned approach, that will help to serve your job search objectives. Getting employment is somewhat easier than to search for your dream job. To get the required success, concentrate on your job objectives. Here are some of the useful directions that can assist you to enhance your employment opportunities. How to improve your employment chances? Employment is a contract between the two parties namely the employer and the employee. Hence, if their objectives match and they can fit into each other's requirements, it increases employment probabilities. So to improve your chances of getting employed, establishment of such mutually satisfying relations is really essential. You can look at the resume and cover letter from that point of view of increasing your performance. Use them as tools to present your profile summary and bring close correlation between the profile and the employer's expectations. Thus, to improve your job probabilities, build a resume that will make you a perfect fit for the position by establishing the necessary coordination. Read more...
5 Online Writing Opportunities: It is hard to get a job at a newspaper without a journalism degree. Getting a novel published takes years and multiple rejections from publishers. If you love to write, and have the proper skills, those are not your only two options. The internet has opened a new writing domain, and online marketing needs so much content writers are sure to have job security as long as the grammar rules and deadlines are met. Blogs: Weblogs began as a type of online journal and have morphed into money making opportunities for writers. Some writers get book deals because their blogs are so popular. Read more...
Finding Work in the Events Industry: 3 Tips for Best Practice: The events industry continues to thrive, despite the prolonged economic uncertainty that threatens the U.S. and central Europe. At the heart of this growth is the diverse and evolutionary nature of event planning, which can encompass everything from organizing unique stag weekends to arranging business conferences or team building exercises. As with any growing industry, however, its job market is competitive and there are several things that you must bear in mind when you apply for work as an events coordinator or marketer. Read more...
Are you the business owner type? If you are looking for your next job but have that urge to explore starting your own business the reading this blog post is a great place to start because it will allow you to determine whether you are truly committed to running a business, or whether you just like the sound of saying 'I am a business owner' or 'I am the boss'. Do you have what it takes? The moment the brain begins to lapse from the pure excitement of starting something new; something that could be rewarding; something that could make you wealthy; something that could change your life. Read more...
Top 10 Wackiest Employment Perks: For many of us working in these dispiriting economic times, having a job and a lunch break seems enough of a perk for the short term. But when the good times roll back around, the chances are that employee expectations will start rising again, particularly when it comes to perks and benefits on top of the basic salary. Read more...