Daily email with jobs
More job websites
January 2018 CV / Resume Database open for submissions
Do you want to contact recruitment agents but you are not sure how to? We have made it very easy with the form below.
This is how it works:
- you can complete the form below with your information and what you are looking for;
- we will then compile all the submissions for each city and email the form to recruitment agents in that city (i.e. if you live in London then your information will go to London based recruitment agents);
- we only email one recruitment agency per city per day because we don’t want to overwhelm them with too many emails;
- if you want your information to be seen by as many recruitment agents as possible then you are welcome to submit your information every day;
- recruitment agencies use our spreadsheet to help them find candidates for different positions;
- recruitment agencies will contact you directly if they would like to see your CV / resume;
- please make sure your email address is correct as that is the only way that they can contact you.
Recruitment agents use this list as follows:
- to get more candidates for positions that have closed or are about to close;
- to headhunt candidates for possible positions;
- to identify potential candidates.
- You still need to apply directly for positions advertised on this website. But this list will help you to get your information directly in front of recruiters who might just be looking for someone like you.
- This list is created daily so it is important that you submit your information every day if you want to be on the latest list. The list does not go to the same recruitment consultants every day.
- Your contact details will only be send to recruitment agents in the city where you would like to work.
- If you submit your information after 12h00 then it will be added to tomorrow’s list.
Interested? Then submit your information below.
Articles to guide you with your job hunting:
How to Build a Resume: Increased job search competition makes it inevitable to develop a well planned approach, that will help to serve your job search objectives. Getting employment is somewhat easier than to search for your dream job. To get the required success, concentrate on your job objectives. Here are some of the useful directions that can assist you to enhance your employment opportunities. How to improve your employment chances? Employment is a contract between the two parties namely the employer and the employee. Hence, if their objectives match and they can fit into each other's requirements, it increases employment probabilities. So to improve your chances of getting employed, establishment of such mutually satisfying relations is really essential. You can look at the resume and cover letter from that point of view of increasing your performance. Use them as tools to present your profile summary and bring close correlation between the profile and the employer's expectations. Thus, to improve your job probabilities, build a resume that will make you a perfect fit for the position by establishing the necessary coordination. Read more...
5 Online Writing Opportunities: It is hard to get a job at a newspaper without a journalism degree. Getting a novel published takes years and multiple rejections from publishers. If you love to write, and have the proper skills, those are not your only two options. The internet has opened a new writing domain, and online marketing needs so much content writers are sure to have job security as long as the grammar rules and deadlines are met. Blogs: Weblogs began as a type of online journal and have morphed into money making opportunities for writers. Some writers get book deals because their blogs are so popular. Read more...
Finding Work in the Events Industry in 2012: 3 Tips for Best Practice: The events industry continues to thrive, despite the prolonged economic uncertainty that threatens the U.S. and central Europe. At the heart of this growth is the diverse and evolutionary nature of event planning, which can encompass everything from organizing unique stag weekends to arranging business conferences or team building exercises. As with any growing industry, however, its job market is competitive and there are several things that you must bear in mind when you apply for work as an events coordinator or marketer. Read more...
Are you the business owner type? If you are looking for your next job but have that urge to explore starting your own business the reading this blog post is a great place to start because it will allow you to determine whether you are truly committed to running a business, or whether you just like the sound of saying 'I am a business owner' or 'I am the boss'. Do you have what it takes? The moment the brain begins to lapse from the pure excitement of starting something new; something that could be rewarding; something that could make you wealthy; something that could change your life. Read more...
Top 10 Wackiest Employment Perks: For many of us working in these dispiriting economic times, having a job and a lunch break seems enough of a perk for the short term. But when the good times roll back around, the chances are that employee expectations will start rising again, particularly when it comes to perks and benefits on top of the basic salary. Read more...